We have to be gathered. – Yes that’s important.
– OK, we’ll go right away. [Make some noise] – Right here.
– We look so handsome. Right here. [A bit embarrassed] – He’s does that the best. – Yeah.
– Yeah. – Hey.
– The guy that does that the best is… [JOHNNY’s talents]
Thankfully, when I was lying down, the floor
was so cold. – It was really cold.
– Thank you. But it turned out really nicely. – TAEYONG looks good here.
– Black. – This gesture is so cool.
– Yeah. That’s the stuff. Did you break the floor? (Serious) Yeah, it broke (Just kidding) If we stop here… HAECHAN did a really good job in the recording. – Yeah. – He was almost…
– He did such a good job. – Yeah. [A glimpse of Yoo Young Jin from HAECHAN…]
I thought that he was Yoo Young Jin. And he’s so good at singing live now. – For real.
– Like a robot. – He’s always precise. – He’s the best.
– Yeah. – Do it for us just once. [Got to be a robot] – But really… – He sounds exactly the same.
– It’s like we pressed a button. – He can sing automatically.
– This is the button. – And HAECHAN added some scratches.
– Yeah. – Yeah.
– There was a scar here. And then we came up with an idea to use that [He’s so sophisticated, he decided to use
the scar into something cool!]
instead of just covering it up. – It’s a good idea.
– Yeah. it’s shining. And they put on glitter. – To make it look pretty.
– Glitter. – Nice.
– Nice idea. – Yeah. – I like this part.
– The outfit was really… For the first time… [Sharp eye]
DOYOUNG only moves his left chest here. Look. [Wave] – It’s really hard.
– But… – It’s hard to move just the left side.
– I’m sorry but… It’s amazing that you even thought of that. [Angry]
TAEYONG, step out a second. – Step out.
– The reason it was cool was because – it’s this move and then this one.
– Yeah. – You moved with your entire body for this.
– Yeah. – That was what was cool.
– It was like you were controlling. But to be honest, rather than this… There’s a scene where DOYOUNG’s face
looks better. [Behold, I’m the 6th prince of Topyoung
High School] – This one? – I thought this
scene was great. Thanks. – The right side.
– Cho Yeeseo. Always the right side. – This is it.
– This is it. Right here! – This is practically!
– A movie. Like a movie. It’s like the closing scene. – For real. – Yeah.
– The boss. I love this scene. – I love the rainy scene.
– The computer graphics in this scene. – I didn’t know computer graphics would go
in like that. – Yeah. – Right here.
– That hurt a lot. [All of the scenes are legendary] Stop stop. When we were monitoring, we thought that certain scenes would end up
really nicely and that was one. When MARK
goes hush! And TAEYONG’s close up scene in the chorus. And JAEHYUN’s jacket scene. – We shot this scene in so many different
angles. – Yeah. – Right here.
– Here? – Yeah. – What’s going on here…
– If you go past this… It says “limitless” on top. – In the background. – Here? – Here.
– It’s so awesome. – Right here. – “NEO ZONE” and…
– The signs here… – Yeah. – They’re all real buildings.
– Yeah. Right here. [Legendary “NEO ZONE”]
– Is it “NEO ZONE”? – Yeah. – They changed the building names into
Korean names for us. – Yeah. – That’s my favorite outfit.
– Me too. – Right there.
– Here? Why did you stop in the raining scene? After the choreography is done… After the music video shoot was all done, – we had one opportunity for the raining scene.
– Yeah. One take. And all the scenes turned out [All the scenes were amazing]
– really cool. – Yeah. – We used almost all the scenes. – The mood
was so cool. – Yeah, the atmosphere. – We all clapped after we were done.
– We were all wet. And it felt cooler when we were all wet. – During the shoot.
– It felt like a real movie. – Yeah. So serious. HAECHAN looked really cool for this. – But if there were was something more
in the raining scene… – This is it. – This is it.
– Our legs are all straight. – Good sync.
– I saw that the fans thought this was part of the choreography. It was like a taekwondo class. – We were careful about being in sync.
– I bet this will be shown in the behind the
scenes later. – Yeah. It was fun. This part. [The music video and commentary is over] “NEO ZONE”. Thank you. The viewings are increasing drastically.
What do you all think? First of all, we want to thank our fans
for liking our music video. And personally… I think our members worked really hard. [They all worked their best]
Because… If you think about it, we had a lot of
different schedules but we all cheered everyone on. And everything worked out really well
for our song. Out of all the songs we’ve done. So seeing the fans be this excited about this music video – made us really proud. – Yeah. We still can’t believe it.
To be honest. What do you think is the best scene
of the music video? JAEHYUN’s [JAEHYUN’s suit scene?]
suit scene – Yeah.
– You were so pale. I want to recommend JOHNNY’s
“make them fall over one by one”. – That too.
– DOYOUNG’s left chest scene. We’ve got even more affectionate about
“Kick It” after all this talk. And I think our fans will enjoy watching our
music video after our commentary. Then shall we move on to [See you on April 6th]
– the next section? – Let’s go. Go go! Go go!