Yeeun, what about you? Since you host a music show where you see many idol singers, – something romantic… / – I think – some guys asked her out. / – Right? That never happened to me. Not even once. – You never got a direct message? / – No. – Really? / – Before I made my debut, I heard a lot of rumors about celebrities like that. – But it never happened to me. / – Not even once? – That’s right. / – Oh, I see. If there’s a news article about you dating someone, we’ll be shocked. – “Shin Yeeun Is in Love”. / – Exactly. – That won’t happen. / – Right? There’s no possibility. I heard you want to – resolve a misunderstanding. / – What is it? I’m telling you this since we’re talking about “Music Bank”. At the end of the show, we say the closing line. “Music Bank.” I was supposed to do it like this. When you need music, turn on… (They do a cute closing act using their cue cards.) (What happened on the live show?) But I moved my mic instead. So my voice couldn’t be heard. “Bank.” Like this. I told my partner MC, “I’m sure my voice wasn’t heard.” Then he said, “Goodness, you.” – And I glared at him jokingly. / – Okay. – Nothing other than me glaring / – Just that moment? – at him was aired. / – Only that was aired? I was caught on camera. – Oh, no. / – Did people misunderstand you? (She lifted up her mic by mistake.) – Have a great weekend. / – That’s what happened. (While SF9 were on the screen,) (the incident occurred.) (Surprised) – I see why she was misunderstood. / – Oh, man. I know. I was caught on camera while glaring at him. People said that there must be something going on between us and I looked suspicious. “Did they have a love quarrel?” Yes, some people said that. Since you two have great chemistry, – and you’re close to each other, / – My gosh. something like this could happen. – But look at that. / – But if you just see that… – If it spreads on the internet… / – I look angry. They look sweet together. – Exactly. / – Do they? They look sweet together. – Exactly. / – Do they? She’s glaring at him. – Why… / – It’s something like this. (She looks like a cute girlfriend who acts sulky.) I think that’s why people thought they were dating. – I’m envious. / – I see why she was misunderstood. However, just as Yeeun explained… I’m glad you came here. – Thank you. / – Resolving the misunderstanding, we’ll say goodbye here.
Hi… How are y’all doing with the self-isolation, guys? Flattening the curve like you flatten your sharp intonation? Let’s see what memes you guys have? That’s right. We’re visiting… r/lingling40hrs, the most talented subreddit on the Internet, where you guys submit your cool memes, or artworks, or just anything talented. Wow… (The most talented subreddit ever!) (Ling Ling 40 Hours, unite!) (Ling Ling wannabes!) (Practice, practice!) (Did you practice today?) (LING LING 40 HOURS!!) I agree, by the way. Ooh, nice reverse psychology! – Ooh…!
– You got the highest votes! *sigh* I love the sigh. Yeah, ha ha ha! Whew… It’s always that thing, it’s like “Whew, here we go.” Is she sitting cross-legged? I can’t tell. Brett: It seems like it. Like the right leg is up.
Eddy: It looks so badass. – I feel like-
– But imagine sitting like that for 40 hours a day. Ooh, I’m feeling my lower back on the right is like… – pulling the muscle.
– It’s like… – It’s like “khrrhhr…”
– Yeah. Woo! Can I just say, as the variations get harder and harder, it looks like her lips are getting… hard, like more and more like s- Brett: Yeah, ha ha ha! Ha ha ha ha! That’s so cool. It actually works on the guitar. Whoa. That… fingering… That chromatic on the guitar looks so much more stressful. I don’t know why. It’s just the movement looks a lot more stressful. – I think there’s more… distance as well.
– Yeah. – That’s true.
– It’s… You gotta move faster. A ha ha ha! Again, I don’t know how it translates to guitar, – but that is the most stressful passage on the violin.
– It’s hard. Yeah! Ha ha ha! It’s so annoying! – “BAH!! BAH!!”
– You’re like “Here we go…” In the violin, there’s actually just chords. – Yeah.
– But I think because a guitar… It’s… chords are easy. – Yeah.
– So she ended up doing arpeggiated chord. – “Drrrbrrr…”
– Oh… ‘Cause on Paganini, you can’t make it too easy, right? And on violin, there’s no frets. So when the distance changes… – It gets smaller and smaller.
– you have to know every… – You have to know if your…
– It’s like “Drrzzzrr!” – If you- And not even just “Drrzrr.” It’s like…
– “Drrzzzrr!” Which does “drzrur” more than this “drzrur?” – Our attempt to explain how hard our lives are.
– Yeah. Yeah… Even the Internet can’t make it. Ah… Keep it up! – Keep up the practice. That-
– “u/yongbokkie” I think that’s what everyone should be doing right now. – Practicing.
– It’s the perfect time! Perfect time practicing. Your excuses are all gone. Yeah… Ugh… Ugh! “I’m bi-lingling-ual.” Ugh… That’s how you teach music right now. You know how to do quintuplet? C*****virus, c*****virus. Oh, that’s really nice! I love that chord. Stay… home? Yup. That’s so nice! Come on, Internet. Don’t do this. – Ooh!
– That’s so nice! Dude, I wanna make that my ringtone. But, is ringtone even a thing these days? Do you guys change your ringtones? – I feel like that’s like something ten years ago.
– Yeah. What is your ringtone now? – I don’t know. I always set my phone on vibrate.
– I don’t even know! I guess as musicians, you get used to… not putting your phone on loud, just in case… you have it on loud in rehearsal? Yeah. – ‘Cause you know-
– It’s true. It’s always on silent. Yeah. ‘Cause if it goes off in rehearsal once, you just go… “Alright. Never again. I’m not risking it.” – Yeah.
– It’s always either vibrate or silent. Yeah. Dude, can this become a trend? This can be a trend I can go behind. Just… make words. Yeah, what would TwoSet Violin sound like, guys? I don’t know. I love this. This is so- like, it’s so clever. Ha ha ha ha! That’s good. – Aw, thanks!
– Nice! That’s viola clef. What the hell? Wait. Oh, f***! – That’s not even a bass clef. Ha ha ha…
– It’s not even a bass clef ’cause it’s like, down there, right? Wow… That gave me so much… anxiety. But thank you. OhHoHOhOHoh!! Wow… That’s… – Wow… That person is serious!
– What a freaking… psycho… – Yeah, what a psycho!
– Ha ha ha… “I paid like 60 dollars for this concert ticket.” “This oboe better play in tune.” Yeah. “Don’t ruin my piece.” And this is Baroque pi- This is a Baroque piece. Baroque tuning. Dude, that is awesome. I love it. Can you imagine sitting in the front row, – Everyone just-
– And the soloist is playing… – And you’re just like-
– And he looks down, and he just sees you with a tuner app. – Yes!
– Yeah. The situation is quite intense. Not just the senior- I mean, yes, the seniors, but… Basically, most… if not everyone in the industry right now – has had to cancel their tours.
– Mhm. Not just us. – Their concerts.
– Yeah. – A lot of musicians are being hit hard.
– Yeah… – Yeah, I don’t really know.
– Yeah. I mean… We’re just lucky that we can still make videos… Yes. …for you guys to watch. And be here together. Yeah. If you don’t learn an instrument, and you watch our channel, and you don’t know what to do ’cause you’re bored… – Whoa!
– This is the time! Brett: Yup. – …to pick up an instrument.
– You’ll never get this time again! Yeah, exactly! Oh! That’s with uh… What’s his name, William Barton? Yeah… Mad guy! Why is Jeff Bezos conducting you? – Yeah.
– Ha ha ha! Pfft! Wow… Well, you hacked it – ’cause you made it to 3.3 thousand upvotes!
– Yeah! Yeah. I swear that’s like half of like viral TikTok videos these days – just people not trying getting viral.
– Not trying, yeah. Nice! Except um… Got it wrong. I’m meant to be the taller one there. – Ha ha ha…. Ha ha.
– Ha ha ha, just kidding. (both) Whoa…! Damn! Dude, I look so animu. Damn, your shirt looks good as well! Eddy: Yeah, yeah. Pfft! Thank you for doing the calculations for me. I lost count by now, but… Yeah. Ha ha ha ha ha…!! Oh my god. Whoa… ha ha ha! HA HA HA HA HA!! I was like – “Wait a second, why is there a trash can?”
– Yeah! Dude, look at that trash can. – It looks so like…
– It’s just like- It looks like a violist. Ha ha ha ha ha!! Mm… Ugh…! Ugh…. Wow… You guys are worse than us! Are you serious? Dude, that was solid. Nice one! How did the wafer taste? Did it taste like uh… Panini? Whoa… Thank you again, u/groundcloth. Look at that! Even the messed up wig is on point. A ha ha! – It looks like spaghetti.
– That’s really good. Yeah. And the red wig from Lindsey Stirling. Thank you so much! – Oh whoa, what’s this?
– Okay. Dude, what is that? – Is that Minecraft or something?
– Yeah! I was thinking is it like… – Like…
– “Is it like a mobile version of Minecraft?” It is Minecraft! We’re still relevant then. – Yeah. Good, good, good. I understand.
– We’re up with the trends. Yeah… Alright, guys. You know what? Now you can’t lie to yourself. – After this video, you have to go practice.
– Mhm. Do us a favour. Do that scales! Do that arpeggios! And do that Paganini! Alright, please like and subscribe. And we’ll see you guys next time. Bye.
-Thank you, Adam,
for coming on the show. Before you leave, would you mind
possibly doing a song for us? -Yes, yes. You know Dan Bulla, the guy
who goes on tour with me? -Yes, absolutely. -Anyways, he gave me this baby.
So, this is good. This is a song — I’m gonna — I don’t — I didn’t memorize it,
so I have the words written down here,
and I’ll do the best I can. And I love you. Hey, Jimmy, I love you. Keep doing the good stuff
you’re doing for us. -Thank you, buddy.
-Good job. And tell your kids I said hi.
They are so cute, man. So sweet. -I’m so happy.
And your daughters, as well. I got to see them
when you hosted. They’re so cute.
-Oh, yeah, man. Your impression of me
during that. That was — By the way, Dan Aykroyd
called me a couple days ago. He saw “Uncut Gems,”
and he liked “Uncut Gems,” and then he goes, “And I love
that Adam Sandler family reunion on ‘SNL’ and Jimmy, and
everybody was talking about it. It was great.” How about the fact
when Aykroyd calls you, how exciting that is.
-Come on. That’s really — I’m shaking every time
I see him come in the room. He’s the coolest.
-Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah. Alright, well,
I’ll sing this tune for you. I’m going to put these on so you don’t see me peeking
at my notes so much, alright? -Oh, smart. Thanks. -I am very smart, Jimmy. [ Guitar playing ] Is that loud enough?
-Yeah. ♪♪ -♪ Doctors brought us
into this world as babies ♪ ♪ Doctors take good care
of your grandma ♪ ♪ Doctors always give you
an old lollipop ♪ ♪ After hitting your knee
with a hamma ♪ ♪ Nurses slap your arm
till they find a good vein ♪ ♪ They wear Crocs,
and they tell you the truth ♪ ♪ Nurses give you ice packs
and pain medication ♪ ♪ While your doctor
is smoking on the roof ♪ ♪ Doctors and nurses
will save us from this mess ♪ ♪ If we get them
the supplies that they need ♪ ♪ And I hope they save us soon ♪ ♪ ‘Cause I’m really, really sick
of my family ♪ ♪♪ ♪ If you’re a nerd,
a doctor can give you a note ♪ ♪ So during gym class you
don’t have to run the mile ♪ ♪ School nurses give deodorant
to stinky kids ♪ ♪ So they’re a little
less stinky for a while ♪ ♪ God bless Italian doctors
in Italy ♪ ♪ And all the Spanish doctors
in Spain ♪ ♪ And God bless Chinese doctors
in China ♪ ♪ And also Chinese doctors
in America ♪ ♪♪ ♪ We got to build
and make more masks ♪ ♪ We got to do it now,
so let’s all come together ♪ ♪ I’m teaching math to my kids ♪ ♪ And that can’t be good
for America ♪ ♪♪ ♪ Stay home as much as you can,
make sure to wash your hands ♪ ♪ Let’s make
this damn thing go away ♪ ♪♪ ♪ We love you,
doctors and nurses ♪ ♪ You’re saving lives
every day ♪ ♪ Find a cure for this [bleep] ♪ ♪ ‘Cause I really, really
miss hugging my mailman ♪ ♪♪ There you go, Jimmy.
-Yes! -Thank you, brother. Thank you.
-That’s what I’m talking about. That was perfection!
I love you, buddy. Stay safe. -Love you.
-Best to the family. Thank you. Thank you so much.
-You too, Jimmy. See you soon, buddy.
Love you all out there.
Come meet me down the docks We’re gonna take a ride It’s gonna get HOT BROWN MEATY MOIST WARM DARK SALTY WET THICK MEATY STICKY DAMP On the gravy boat. HOT WET Ahoy there matey Come sail away with me and get tasty Cause i’m the captain of HMS Gravy The finest vessel in the sauce-based navy I bravely sail the seven seas of savoury And i make all the ladies crave me My sticky brown liquid drives them crazy! I put the oars in awesome I put the naval force in a naval foursome You wanna talk about pork?
-sure. I like to put my big paw on a really big portion. You’ll never get bored of the sauce I pour It’ll help your fork slip right into port, son. HOT. BROWN. MEATY. DAMP. THICK. DARK. SALTY. WET BROWN. STICK. WARM. DAMP. Lick my gravy boat. SALTY. MOIST. This ship is part-a The ‘Ahhh Bisto’ Armada And when our meat gets harder We’re gonna have a little rummage in your larder We roam the world’s mighty oceans Searching for birds who might need a-roastin’ And when we find one we cook it til it oozes Cause we have so many uses for those juices that it produces So come join my crew for this crudest of cruises The water on board is a murky brown Perfect for serving with a turkey crown And i stuck a rack of lamb in your cabin For you to be having,
While we smoke the salmon And then glaze the gammon, so anchors aweigh-yo And oh by the way, i’m afraid that there aint no… Life jackets, only life jacket-potatoes! BROWN. TEPID. MEATY. WET. SALTY. SWEATY. GLOOPY. MOIST. PASTE-LIKE. THICK. MEATY. STINKY. GELATINOUS. BROWN. SALTY. WET. That’s how we do it on the Gravy Boat y’all.
But now it’s so easy with the right…
everyone’s got a smartphone. There’s apps that you can literally record a podcast on a car journey, there’s people that put GoPros on their motorcycle helmets,
just do dawah when doing Uber, just there’s so many dynamic ways to do it. Like I was inspired by certain people, but I’m me. Just like people will watch
me and they’ll say ‘yo I can take that model and apply it to what I like doing’
and that’s the key. There’s no kind of fixed way to do it. Yeah I’d had love people to do what I’m doing because I think there’s a lot of potential in it,
but I know there’s so much talent within the ummah. I mean just the way you guys
were speaking amongst each other- there’s a lot of banter that happens
within Muslims and I think comedy isa very important medium that needs to be
utilized and put out there because sadly it stays within the four walls of our
rooms and our homes, and people don’t get to see it. In fact a lot of comments
I see by non-muslims is ‘this guy’s all right, you’re a laugh mate. But it’s the other ones we’ve got a problem with it’s those ones mate. You don’t believe in this do you? But I never heard this before’ And that’s a problem like why haven’t they heard this before? It’s
because our people are either you know depressed in a home thinking everyone
hates us and there’s nothing that we can do. Or you go people compromising so much that the deen is not visible it’ll only come out like one tweet after every
month or something. You know what there’s two extremes bro there’s an extreme of people that do what they do and the media puts them… but in fact the
extremism that the MI5 and these people talk about are people that aren’t
practicing. That a week before they carry out an attack they’re ordering a
book all Islam for dummies they don’t practice their religion enough and
that’s an extreme that people hardly ever talk about. And I think that’s
extremism as well. And that’s the extremism I’m trying to combat. The
extremism of not having enough knowledge. Not the other people because they’re not going to be on YouTube learning from smile2jannah-
you now what I mean?- they’re gonna be doing their own thing and they need people to cater
for them but the people I’m trying to cater for are people that are on
technology. And it’s so easy if you have a personality you have something at home. Certain sisters are at home yeah and having something that you can contribute to, it’s very good for your mental health as well. If mashallah you have a
nice home or something, a big kitchen, sisters are good at cooking, you know
what make a channel. Yeah? Narrate what you’re cooking and don’t use music and
just start with ‘Asalaamu alaikum’ and end with ‘Jazakallahu khair’ teach people how to cook. you Yeah? Give them a little advice and have a little Q&A in the middle here and
there, you can do that- bang, done. Certain people masha’Allah- there’s big YouTube channels where kids literally just play with toys, unboxing. But there’s so many
different ways so don’t think- I’m not here to advocate the typical forms of dawah… there’s so many you could literally have your kid there just doing unboxing you’ll get people sending you toys and you could just
teach your kids certain manners and etiquette because kids don’t have those
sorts of manners. So there’s so much potential. Just make sure that you have a
grounding, you’re with scholars, you have people of knowledge and yeah just:
The world’s your oyster
Girls night What are you going to do if a guy gives you his phone number I’m with my girls tonight I ain’t gonna text him back Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh
Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh I ain’t gonna, ain’t gonna text him back Smooth wit it
Hold up wait— let me finish He might know what to say— but I’ma hit him in a minute Probly not though, sorry for the curve Nothin’ personal— But I’m with my girls Two hours, we’ve been at it— two hours Getting ready, music playing— turn it up louder! Make up done, got the hair done too
Four door, with the- with the moon roof Don’t see- anything but open road Hit me- if you want but you should know Oh woah— I ain’t gonna text him back Oh woah— I’mma dance all night, ya We’re having the time of our lives and
I ain’t gonna, ain’t gonna text him back Oh woah— I ain’t gonna text him back Oh woah— I’mma dance all night, ya We’re having the time of our lives and
I ain’t gonna, ain’t gonna text him back Ohh – we so cool – cool with it
And we doing what we want, no rules – rules with it and we Dancing like no bodies watching us, ya
Even though, the boys are walking up Here they go again, asking for the number
Should ya let him know, or should ya make him wonder That we ain’t out here looking for no one, ya Ya we good on our own, good on our own! Don’t see- anything, move with the flow Hit me- if you want but you should know Oh woah— I ain’t gonna text him back Oh woah— I’mma dance all night, ya We’re having the time of our lives and
I ain’t gonna, ain’t gonna text him back Oh woah— I ain’t gonna text him back Oh woah— I’mma dance all night, ya We’re having the time of our lives and
I ain’t gonna, ain’t gonna text him back I ain’t gonna text him back I’mma dance all night, ya We’re having the time of my life and
I ain’t gonna, ain’t gonna text him back I ain’t gonna text him back I’mma dance all night, ya I’m having the time of my life and I ain’t gonna, ain’t gonna text him back Oh woah— I ain’t gonna text him back Oh woah— I’mma dance all night, ya We’re having the time of our lives and
I ain’t gonna, ain’t gonna text him back Oh woah— I ain’t gonna text him back Oh woah— I’mma dance all night, ya We’re having the time of our lives and I ain’t gonna, ain’t gonna text him back
(upbeat music) – Hey guys!
– Hey guys! – I’m Marissa.
– I’m Brookie. – And today we are doing
a super, super fun video. That we as so excited to film. And (laughs) obviously. – Soccer – And it is called
soccer, as told by music. And we actually got this
idea from SoccerGrlProbs. Because we love them.
– Show it to them. – They sent us some shirts and yeah, we are doing this video, inspired by them
– We were born to play. Did you know that? – Born to play. (laughs) Anyway this is soccer as told by music. Its a kind of hard idea to explain, so we’re just gonna get right into it. Yeah, definitely gonna get copywrited but it’s too fun not to pass out. So let’s get into it. ♪ This is gonna bring us to our knees ♪ ♪ So come on let it go ♪ ♪ Just let it be ♪ (gentle music) (whistles) – That wasn’t a fowl man, come on. ♪ You tryin’ admit it ♪ ♪ But you just can’t
fight the feeling inside ♪ ♪ You know it ♪ ♪ And I can see it in your eyes ♪ (alarm beeps) ♪ Today I don’t feel like doing anything ♪ ♪ I just wanna lay in my bed ♪ ♪ Gravity ♪ ♪ Is working against me ♪ ♪ ‘Cause I don’t care ♪ ♪ When I’m with my baby yeah ♪ ♪ All the bad things disappear ♪ ♪ And you’re making me feel
like maybe I am somebody ♪ ♪ I came in like a wrecking ball ♪ ♪ I never hit so hard in love ♪ ♪ I’ma hit you back in a minute ♪ ♪ I found the love ♪ ♪ For me ♪ ♪ Darling just dive right in ♪ ♪ Summer feelin’ ♪ ♪ It’s so wonderful and warm ♪ ♪ Breathe me in ♪ ♪ Breathe me out ♪ ♪ I don’t know if I
could ever go without ♪ ♪ White shirt now red my bloody nose ♪ ♪ ‘Cause you had a bad day ♪ ♪ You’re taking one down ♪ ♪ ‘Cause you’re not welcome anymore ♪ ♪ Weren’t you the one who
tried to hurt me with goodbye ♪ ♪ Did you think I’d crumble ♪ ♪ Did you think I’d lay down and die ♪ ♪ Oh no not I ♪ ♪ I will survive ♪ ♪ I’m a sucker for you ♪ ♪ It’s time to be a big girl now ♪ ♪ And big girls don’t cry ♪ ♪ Don’t cry ♪ ♪ Don’t cry ♪ ♪ Don’t cry ♪ ♪ I got the moves like Jagger ♪ ♪ I’ve got the moves like Jagger ♪ ♪ Nice to meet you ♪ ♪ Where have you been ♪ ♪ There’s a fire starting in my heart ♪ ♪ Hey hey ♪ ♪ Bye bye bye ♪ ♪ Bye bye ♪ ♪ I guess I kinda like the
way you numbed all the pain ♪ ♪ And I will always love you ♪ ♪ Will always love you ♪ ♪ Tell me why do you have to go ♪ ♪ And make things so complicated ♪ – Oh my gosh honey you did so good in your game today, so good. ♪ Now shut up and drive ♪ ♪ Shut up and drive ♪ ♪ My eyes well that’s fine by me ♪ ♪ So wake me up when it’s all over ♪ ♪ Don’t show up ♪ ♪ Don’t come out ♪ ♪ Don’t start caring about me now ♪ ♪ Walk away ♪ ♪ You know how ♪ ♪ Haters gonna hate hate
hate hate hate baby ♪ ♪ I’m just gonna shake
shake shake shake shake ♪ ♪ I shake it off ♪ ♪ I shake it off ♪ ♪ I thought that I’ve been hurt before ♪ ♪ But no one has ever
left me quite this sore ♪ – Okay go!
– You foul me. – [Camera Girl] Go! ♪ But you can’t fight
that feeling inside ♪ ♪ You know it ♪ ♪ And I can see it in your eyes ♪ ♪ Tell me yours ♪ ♪ You look like you came to do one thing ♪ ♪ I started on the left ♪ ♪ And I had to take him to the right ♪ – [Camera Girl] Yeah! ♪
He was out of breath ♪ ♪ But he kept on dancing all night ♪ ♪ You trying admit it ♪ ♪ But you just can’t
fight the feeling inside ♪ ♪ You know it ♪ ♪ And I can see it in your eyes ♪ ♪ You want me ♪ ♪ You smooth as a mother ♪ – You gonna actually hit me – [Brookie] Like hit you? No, that wasn’t good.
– No. – [Camera Girl] Okay go. – Not yet Brook. – [Camera Girl} Volley ball. ♪ Gravity ♪ ♪ Is working against me ♪ – You like it? (screams) (Brookie screams) Do you think this looks so bad? ♪ Think you’re so criminal ♪ – [Camera Girl] Get that off girl. – You still recording? ♪ I will survive ♪ I don’t know. – [Camera Girl] Yeah. (laughs) Ouh, that looks so painful. – I gotta keep my eyes open. ♪ Did you think I’d crumble? ♪ ♪ Did you think that
I’d lay down and die ♪ ♪ Oh not I ♪ ♪ I will survive ♪ – [Camera Girl] Caught recording that. – [Brookie] Hey guys, not fair. – [Marissa} Wait Up. What are you doing? Gone. (upbeat music)