Hey guys! So we were browsing on YouTube the other day, Hey guys! So, we were browsing across… across, in, f, on! Hey guys! It’s been a long day. Hey guys! So, we were browsing YouTube the other da- Ugh, faaach… Hahahaha! Hey guys! So we were browsing YouTube the other day, and we came across this… very interesting musical live performance. Now, we don’t really know what the context of this video is. But it seems to be a live performance broadcast on Chinese television. And let’s just say that… they did an oopsie. Now, to be fair, these oopsies are very subtle. But! Being your favourite classical musicians detectives online, we feel like it’s our calling to present to you guys… * Chinese vs Western Music Battle * Brett: Woah, look at that instrument! What’s it called? I don’t know. Is it a Chinese instrument? Must be. We clearly have no idea about these instruments. I don’t know. Looks cool! Alright, I know this isn’t related yet, and you guys are probably dying to know what the oopsies are. But just side tangent story, I’ve always thought the guzheng was the coolest instrument after watching… I think it’s called Kung Fu like this Asian martial arts movie. And the guy was like an assassin. And he played the guzheng. It’ll be like and like daggers would come out like – That’s right guys, instruments are weapons.
– The best movie! Instruments are weapons! – Yes!
– Yeah! Okay. Violin! Now it’s our domain of expertise! Okay! – Let it begin!
– Hahahaha! Okay, so so far it looks pretty good. Not suspicious. It’s not like the movie acting video we made earlier where the fingerings and bowings are just completely off. She’s playing the right fingerings, she’s playing the right bowings, and the time is right. Two things are slightly suspicious. Eddy: First of all, look how much rosin is on that violin. Brett: Yup! Do you know any professional violinists with that much rosin on the violin? No, cuz you have to look after your instrument, and clean it! Mhm. Also, the second suspicious thing. Fun fact: Four fine tuners. Oooohh, you’re not a pro if you need four fine tuners! Fine tuners kinda help make tuning easier, and most professionals only have one. Yes. Beginners have four. Obviously, I’m not quite there yet. I’m on two. Eddy’s- Hahahaha! Eddy’s half way! Guys, this is a PRO! Here’s a one. Everyone keeps telling me to remove it. – I just haven’t got around to removing it.
– Yeah. Well, the point is because the fine tuners actually restrict the sound. Yup! But it’s easier to tune. It’s easier to tune, so most beginners have that. – It makes sense.
– Mm. TSAHH CHAHT!! – She did an oopsie!
– PCHAH! Oopsie!! Can I explain it? Yeah, you explain. So what happened there is… I think I heard of a vibrato… – On an open string!
– OhhHh… OooOhHhHHh!! Okay, just to demonstrate. She played an open string on the A, she went… And then she lifted all her fingers, which means… That’s an open string. There’s no… It’s just- There’s no oscillation. – Yeah, wah-wah-wah-wah…
– Now but if you listen to the music, you can hear Do you hear that vibrating like wah-wah… So, when you hear… but you see… Here’s what it sounds like. Are you ready? Brett: Hahahaha! It’s beginning to look a little bit suspicious. Why would they need to dub over someone that looks like she can play the violin perfectly, yet is using a completely rosin-caked violin and play- with, and with fine tuners as well. And is it dubbed? Or- I don’t know. Let’s just not judge too quickly. Yup. Maybe it’s the glitch in the sound audio. Yup… But that’s one strike. Oopsie! Oopsie number 2!!! Okay so right there guys, is a perfect example of another oopsie. I think I heard notes that are separated by bow changes, but his bow was moving in one direction. Meaning he connected the notes. If you listen carefully, this is what you’ll hear. When you change the bow, you can hear “ta, ta, ta,” articulation. But if you look, he played it like this, So, very suspicious. – Hmmm…
– I think that’s a strike 2, guys. – Hmmm…
– 3 strikes- – We’ll still give you one more strike before-
– Yeah, cuz we like to have our doubts. – That’s okay.
– Yeah. Now this one is not strictly an oopsie because technically it is possible. But! Hmm… I find it a little bit hard to believe that she produced such… equal sounding bow changes at the tip and right at the frog with that kind of straight pinkie she had. Because… because the frog is very heavy, so… normally you’d change… here. – Yeah.
– You would not play that… Yeah. It’s too- Sounds raspy. Unless you’re Hilary Hahn, and unless you’re doing a Ling Ling workout, – There’s no reason you gotta play that there.
– there’s no… exactly. – Yeah.
– Exact- But, we don’t- – Who knows? Who knows?
– Who knows? Let’s just not judge. That’s not a strike. It’s not a strike. Not quite yet… Borderline… There’s another one. Argh… Hahahaha! HAHA! That’s not strictly an oopsie yet. No, we will give them… another chance. You know… We’re being very generous here, but… I hear tremolo… And tremelo that sound is when you do… But if you look, she does one bow. But you know, maybe the cameraman focused on the wrong person. – Yeah, maybe the camera foc- yeah! Yeah.
– And the other violinist was doing the tremolo, – There’s another…
– so- May- maybe, just maybe, just- Not an oopsie! Don’t worry about that, guys. Oopsie!! Oopsie!! Ohh okay. Alright, I’m not holding back. Hahahaha! That was too obvious! – Can we listen to it again? I wanna-
– Yeah, let’s just- Just make make sure we heard the right thing. Ow my hand… That is… That is… No, no, okay. Okay. There’s two things, his left hand as well. Oh my god, okay. I hate to be a critic! But, When you hear the… It’s called a spiccato! The bow is actually leaving the string. But you see his bow not leave the string. Tchaikovsky 3rd movement: Always around here. But if I do what he did, It’s impossible, bruh! And on top of that, what I just saw the double oopsie. Look at the left hand! Alright guys, 3 strikes. It’s official there’s… They must be dubbing or something… I don’t know, but they’re faking. There’s something fake about this performance. Oh wow! It’s offic- TwoSet verified: It’s a fake! Oh, dammit. So at this point, I’m wondering like… Like what is happening? Is this a fake audience? And a fake performance? And they dubbed it? Were they playing a dubbed live, so the audience heard the dubbed- – Kinda like lip syncing in pop concert right?
– Yeah, so… Yeah! You can fake singing without making a sound. – But it’s a lot harder to fake violin playing
– Yes… without making a sound. Yeah, so there must’ve been sound there. Unless they blasted it louder. Look, I do think it’s an amazing performance. So much effort was put into the stage performance. Obviously, the people there are musicians, they can play. They look amazing. But, you know we’re just being classical nerds, and thought we would just point out these little… little… quirks in their performance. Mhm. But I mean, what do you guys think? Is it… Do you guys think this is fake? Do you guys… do you think this is real? What are the theories behind? Why you think- You know what… Don’t let this put you down. I think- Don’t believe everything you see on the Internet. Yes. Don’t believe what we’re saying. Maybe we’re full of crap as well. – That’s right, guys!
– Just… – It’s like-
– make your own mind! Subscribe to us if you like our content. And if you like more classical music and stuff… That’s right, we’re here for you! See you guys soon. I mean, I dunno. Yes, see you guys next time!
Merry Christmas Greg Every Christmas, I’m a very good boy. I put out milk and cookies for this guy to enjoy. But Santa never brings the right toy. I felt like giving up on all this holiday joy. But if you’ve seen ‘The Santa Claus’ you know. (You know) You’ll become Santa if you put on Santa’s coat. You can kill him and leave him dead up in the snow. (Oh) The elves don’t even care about you murdering their bro! And so… This Christmas gon’ be special to me. I ain’t gonna ask for a car with a key. I ain’t gonna write to Santa and asking him please. Cause what I want for Christmas can’t fit under the tree! I wanna be Santa Claus! So I’m gonna kill Santa Claus! When I hear those reindeer paws, I’m gonna break the law! This Christmas, Don’t got a wishlist, I got a hit list! And at the top of it is Old Saint Nicholas, Nothing against him, It’s just business. I ain’t the Grinch but I’m gonna steal Christmas! I made a list and checked it twice, (Oh) For all the fucks I give about ending Santa’s life! And I found none. I’ll travel at the speed of light If I’m Santa now does that mean I sleep with Santa’s wife? Cause I’m down son. (Yeah) Fire in my fire place (Ooh), Not talking about his flying ship when I say imma slay. He gon die, son. Imma wake up Christmas day, With all the dopest presents that I force the elves to make. They’re my prisoners. I’ll never understand why this is, The way that they decide who the next Santa Claus is. How do people not believe that Santa exists? In this world aren’t adults concerned about all these gifts They didn’t buy…? I wanna be Santa Claus! So I’m gonna kill Santa Claus! When I hear those reindeer paws, I’m gonna break the law! This Christmas, Don’t got a wishlist, I got a hit list! And at the top of it is Old Saint Nicholas, Nothing against him, It’s just business. I ain’t the Grinch but I’m gonna steal Christmas! Available on Spotify, iTunes, Apple Music, and EVERYWHERE else. Link in Description! Make sure to sub and turn on notifs to join GREG. Hope you enjoyed, bye!
NOW I’M JOINED BY TWO OF THE
HOTTEST POP STARS ON THE PLANET.
GIVE IT UP FOR SHAWN MENDES AND CAMILA CABELLO!
[APPLAUSE] THANK YOU FOR BEING HERE.
I’M SO HAPPY THAT YOU’RE HAPPY THAT I SAID YOUR NAME RIGHT. JAMES: I’M HAPPY THAT YOU ARE
HERE. SHAWN , YOU HAVE HAD THE MOST
INCREDIBLE YEAR. YOUR ALBUM “HANDWRITTEN
REVISITED,” JUST CAME OUT ON FRIDAY.
WHAT’S BEEN THE HIGHLIGHT? SHAWN: HER NAME IS TAYLOR SWIFT. HAVE YOU HEARD OF HER? JAMES: I HAVE HEEVERED HER.
CAMILA: IS SHE A RAPPER? JAMES: THAT SONG IS —
SHAWN: MASSIVE. IT LOOKS LIKE A SEA OF PEOPLE. END OF THE DAY, IT IS A LOT OF
PEOPLE. JAMES: LAST TIME YOU WERE HEAR,
YOU WERE HERE WITH FIFTH HARMONY. WHAT’S HAPPENING WITH YOU GUYS
NOW? WHAT ARE YOU DOING?
CAMILA: I JUST GOT BACK FROM REHEARSALS.
WE ARE GOING TO MEXICO WHICH IS EXCITING.
WE’RE WORKING ON A SECOND ALBUM. IT IS GOING TO BE REALLY FUN.
I FEEL LIKE PEOPLE ARE GOING TO GET TO HEAR A SIDE OF US THEY
HAVE NOT HEARD BEFORE. JAMES: WE’RE VERY EXCITED. WE HAVE HAD SO MANY MESSAGES
FROM YOUR FANS ON TWITTER AND PEOPLE GETTING IN TOUCH. WE THOUGHT IT WOULD BE FUN IF WE
ASKED IF THEM IF THEY HAD ANY QUESTIONS FOR YOU. THIS ONE IS FROM @UNICORNLVKE. THEY WANT TO KNOW WHAT IS YOUR
BIGGEST FASHION REGRET OF ALL TIME?
HIT ME. SHAWN: I ALWAYS LOOK GOOD. [APPLAUSE]
I’M KIDDING. I WEAR THE SAME JEANS AND
T-SHIRT EVERY DAY. I CAN’T MESS UP. JAMES: YOU MADE THE CHOICE AS A
MAN THAT THIS IS WHAT YOU’LL WEAR UNTIL YOU DIE.
SHAWN: THAT’S IT. I’VE HAD THIS ON FOREVER.
CAMILA: I WORE A BOW ON “X FACTOR” LITERALLY BIGGER THAN MY
ENTIRE BODY. IT WAS LIKE A BIG, PINK LETTUCE
ON MY HEAD. JAMES: SOUNDS HORRIFIC.
CAMILA: SHAWN MAKES FUN OF ME FOR IT.
THIS ONE IS FROM @MENDESHEARTED. THEY WANT TO KNOW ARE YOU TWO
DATING? CAMILA: NO.
JAMES: CAN I BE HONEST? I DON’T BELIEVE YOU. CAMILA: WE’RE REALLY NOT.
JAMES: THERE IS NO WAY YOU HAVEN’T MADE OUT.
WHY? WHY DON’T YOU? I MEAN, COME ON! YOU’RE HOT.
THE YOU HAVE MADE A MOVE? SHAWN: THAT IS NEVER GOING TO
HAPPEN. CAMILA: HE CALLS ME KID! JAMES: LET’S GET TO THE BOTTOM
OF THIS. CAMILA: JUST KIDDING.
JAMES: YOU’RE BEING VERY DEFENSIVE. I SEE WHAT THE PROBLEM IS HERE.
YOU’RE SAYING WHEN YOU HAVE LEANED IN, SHE SAYS NO.
AND YOU’RE SAYING THAT IS NOT TRUE.
HE HAS NEVER LEANED IN. NOW THIS SOUNDS TO ME LIKE YOU
BOTH MIGHT LOVE EACH OTHER. YOU DON’T KNOW HOW TO — THERE
IS NO WAY YOU HAVEN’T MADE OUT. CAMILA: WE REALLY HAVEN’T. JAMES: I DON’T BELIEVE YOU.
SHAWN: I DON’T CARE. [APPLAUSE]
WE HAVEN’T. CAMILA: WE HAVEN’T MADE OUT. SHAWN: EVERY TIME I TRY TO MAKE
A MOVE — CAMILA: YOU HAVE NEVER TRIED TO
MAKE A MOVE. JAMES: THE ONLY THING THAT IS
MORE FUN THAN WATCHING YOU TWO IS WATCHINGING YOUR TEAM OF
PUBLICISTS. STAY TUNED.
THESE TWO HAVE AN INCREDIBLE PERFORMANCE COMING UP. REGGIE: ♪
What happened bro? What happened? Please don’t annoy me bro. Let me sleep! Oh bro! why did you woke me up so early? Listen up guys the new roommate is gonna arrive soon, so common wake up and freshen up yourself! Oh bro! how many more people are you gonna dump in this petty house? The three of us hardly manage to fit in this small house and you are planning to add one more member! One minute. .one minute. This is my home. .okay? and i’m not asking you guys, i’m actually ordering you to get ready coz the new roommate is almost here. Whats up? bachi,bantai,bamai (Bro slangs) Motherfucker! what’s up everyone? I’m really damn tired bro! Will you get me some water? Yes bro i’ll get you some. Bro my name is Vicky Malhotra! Bro my name is Om Prakash Tiwari! I’m from delhi motherfucker! Here is your water aslam bro. Yeah give it to me bro. .i’m fucking thirsty! Now i’m good to go. Bro my name is Aslam chatri. what? Aslam chatri? Aslam is understandable but why chatri?(Umbrella) Actually the thing is bro. .i specialize in putting umbrella is people’s asses and then i open it up. That’s the reason i’m called Aslam chatri (chatri meaning umbrella) got it? okay so what do you do for a living? Bro! Right from cocaine,meth, manali cream to purple kush, you name it and you’ll get it. Wow bro! You made my day bro! What do you mean you name it and you’ll get it? Are you a fucking peddler? Bro call it peddler or anything you like, its all the same. Its my fucking work bro! Bro if i don’t earn money. what am i suppose to eat? Cock? WTF You’re a cock eater? It’s just a metaphor you dumbfuck! You do not have police searching for you. .do you? Bro the police scene is all sorted bro. .Ask anyone about me at the versova police station. .Everyone knows me very well. i mean they are like buddies to me. Everything is sorted bro! I see. .so you know about the rent right? Yes bro i have seen it in the ad. .you are asking for 7k right? which excludes servant and electricity charges no? Yup Okay then bro i’ll give it to you on the 4th. Okay? No No. .As per the rules you have to give it to me on the 1st itself On the first of every month? okay bro i’ll give it to you on the 1st! Cool? Not that one, the one below it. Okay you guys talk i’ll just come in a while. Bhaiji(bro slang) do you have manali cream?(hashish) Bro don’t call me bhaiji. i get my stash from bhaiji. .i’m not bhaiji, you get it? Bro my Aslam Bro. .please make me smoke a dobbie. .will you? Why not bro. .what do wanna smoke manali cream,purple kush? tell me what do you want? Even i was a peddler at my village. .But the local police royally fucked my case. Shut up Motherfucker! Bro today’s your 1st day bro. Please make me smoke a blunt. Its been ages bro! why not bro! tell me what do you want? do you want to try some kerela gold, or then purple kush, afghan,nepali,you name it and i’ll make it. Anything will do bro. .just make it before shantanu comes. .once he’s here neither he’ll smoke nor he’ll let us smoke. Oh man! are you people gonna smoke some pipe(chillum) ? Not pipe bro, we are just gonna smoke some blunt. Okay then even i’ll have some. You are so damn funny man! Wait. No one is gonna make any blunt now. .first let aslam settle. .we’ll see about the blunt later. Giving hope sucks man. Shut up asshole, shantanu is right, let aslam settle first, we can smoke up later. Fuck you. .you were the one who wanted to smoke right? Get up fucker. .come come aslam bro. .rest. .lie down. .just feel at home bro.
>>James: WHAT CAN I SAY,
WE’VE CONQUERED LOS ANGELES, NEW YORK, LONDON. IT WAS ONLY A MATTER OF TIME
BEFORE THE CROSS WALK COMPANY SET FOOT ON FRENCH SOIL. AND HERE WE ARE, PARIS, PARIS,
THE CITY OF LIGHTS, THE CITY OF LOVE.>>BONJOUR.>>YOU CAN FEEL IT. THE CULTURE THE SOPHISTICATION,
THE BEAUTY, THE JENESES QUOI.>>PARIS IS HOME TO SOME OF THE
THE WORLD’S GREATEST CULTURAL PRESSURE TREASURES. THE MONDAYA LISA, THE VENUS DI
MILO AND NOW CROSS WALK THE MUSICAL OR SHOULD I SAY CROSS
WALK LE MUSICALE. BONJOUR, BONJOUR, BONJOUR,
ATTENTION, ATTENTION JE MAPEL, TONY AND EMMY WINNING ACTOR
JAMES CORDEN. (SPEAKING FRENCH) SILL VIEW
PLAY.>>WE ARE BISH.>>OH CAN YOU TAKE IT THIS,
OKAY. THAT’S GREAT NEWS. STOP IT. I WILL BE BACK. WE HAVE COME TO PARIS TO FILL
THEIR HEARTS, THEIR MINDS, MOST PORNTDLY THEIR CROSS WALK WITH
THE GREATEST AND UNLESS I’M MISTAKEN ONLY FRENCH MUSICAL OF
ALL TIME, LESS MISS ECIALS LES MISERABLES.>>NON, NON. ABSOLUTEMENT, NON. LES MISERABLES, IT IT HAS GOT IT
ALL, DRAMA ACTION AMAZING SONGS AND NOT MANY PEOPLE KNOW THIS T
IS VERY PROGRESSIVE. LES MISERABLES IS ACTUALLY
FRENCH FOR SAD LESBIANS.>>ACTUALLY IT IS THE
MISERABLES.>>REALLY? WELL, STATISTICICALLYK SOME OF
THOSE MISERABLES WILL HAVE BEEN LESBIANS SO WE’RE BOTH RIGHT. AS YOU KNOW LES MISERABLES IS
PRIMARILY A MUSICAL ABOUT WAVING FLAGS. SO WE’RE GOING TO PRACTICE SOME
OF THAT TODAY. SO HERE’S SOME FLAGS.>>AND WE’RE JUST GOING TO DO A
LITTLE FLAG WAVING CLASS, OKAY. THERE WE GO. THAT’S FOR YOU. THERE WE ARE, THAT IS FOR YOU.>>NOT KOREAN FLAG.>>IS THAT THE GOOD ONE OR BAD
KOREA.>>BAD, BAD.>>IS IT BAD. WELL, BUILD A BRIDGE THERE WE
GO. LET’S IMET THEMçó WAVING. AND THEN FOLLOW MY ARMS UP AND
BACK HERE PARISIENNE CROSS WALKS ARE DRCH TO THE CROSSWALKS OF
LONDON, LOS ANGELES, NEW YORK. WILL YOU NOT JUST BE AVOIDING
CARS. YOU BE WILL AVOIDING A LOT OF
PASTRY, I’M TALKING CROIX SANTD, BRICOE, MACKARON, LESCART, YOU
WILL BE MOVING, DO YOU HEAR THE PEOPLE SING, DNG DNS THAT IS THE
KRS WALK, THAT IS THE SECRET, THAT IS THE SECRET OKAY. HEY, OH.>>I MEAN IT IS CLEAR TO ME THAT
PARIS IS MY SPIRITUAL HOME. YOU KNOW THE FOOD. THE LIFESTYLE, THE AMBIENCE.>>NON, NON, ABSOLUTEMENT.>>IT ALL SPEAKS TO ME T SPEAKS
TO MY SOULK I EVEN STARTED SMOKING. OKAY GUYS, IMARY AROUND, IMARY
AROUND, OKAY, THIS IS IT. IN 1789 THE FRENCH REVOLUTION
OVERTHROUGH THE MONARCHY AND YOU WERE ARED IN A NEW ERA. BLOOD WAS SHED. LIVES WERE LOST. WITH ONE SOLE PURPOSE, TO CREATE
THE MUSICAL LES MISERABLES. TODAY WE PERFORM THAT MUSICAL
RIGHT HERE IN THE BEATING HEART OF THE NATION’S CAPITOL. NOW WHO IS WITH ME? WHO WILL SAY VIV LES MISERABLES.>>VIVE LES MISS ARABLE.>>VIVE WILL FRANCE.>>VIVE WILL FRANCE.>>VIV LA JAMES CORDEN.>>VIV LA JAMES CORDEN.>>YOU GUYS ARE SO SWEET. LET’S DO IT. COME ON! ♪ KEEPER OF THE FOOD. ♪ READY FOR WATER IN THE WINE. ♪ MAKING UP THE WASTE. ♪ PICKING UP THEIR NICK NAKS. ♪ EVERYBODY LOVES THE LANDLORD. ♪ EVERYBODY BOSOM FRIEND. ♪ I WILL DO WHATEVER PLEASES,
BUT I’LL BLEED THEM IN THE END. ♪ MASTER OF THE HOUSE. ♪ GET SMOAT. ♪ SMOAT PHILOSOPHER, A LIFELONG
DATE. ♪ EVERYBODY’S COMPANION. ♪ EVERYBODY’S CHAPERONE. ♪ BUT LOCK UP YOUR BELONGINGS,
I’LL BLEED THEM TO BONE. ♪ WAIT THERE, GO, GO, COME ON. GO, GO, GO. QUICKLY, QUICKLY. YES. YES! YOU’RE THE MASTER OF THE HOUSE. YOU’RE THE MASTER OF THE HOUSE. YOU’RE THE MASTER OF THE HOUSE. YOU’RE THE MASTER OF THE HOUSE. LET’S CROCK ON. HERE WE ABOUT. NORMALLY AM THIS SCENE THERE
WOULD BE GUNS, THERE WOULD BE SWORDS BUT YOU KNOW WHAT THEY
SAY, WHEN IN PARIS, DO AS THE THE PARISIENNES DO. LePAN IS MIGHTIER THAN THE
SWORD.>>DO YOU HEAR THE PEOPLE SING. ♪ SINGING A SONG OF ANGRY MEN. ♪ THIS IS THE CALL TO PEOPLE WHO
WILL NOT BE SAVED AGAIN. ♪ WHEN THE BEATING OF YOUR
HEART. ♪ ECHOES THE BEATING OF THE
DRUM. ♪ THERE IS A LIFE ABOUT TO STOP
WHEN TOMORROW COMES. ♪ HALT. HALT. LOSE THE HORSE T IS NOT A REAL
HORSE. OH MY GOD, YES, YES, YES. YES! SOMEBODY IMET ME A PER YER GET
ME A PER YER I NEED A PER YER GET OFF THE HORSE AND GET ME A
PERRIER! GOOD WORK, GUY, KEEP IT GOING. KEEP IT GOING. WITHIN I’M A METHOD ACTOR,
EVERYONE KNOWS THAT, WHEN I TAKE ON A ROLL I LIKE TO LIVE THE
PART, BREATHE THE PART, WHEN TAY TAKING ON THE ROLE OF FANTIEN A
FRENCH PROSTITUTED, CAN I TELL YOU RIGHT NOW I MADE MY
EXCEPTION. Z.>>BONJOUR.>>BONJOUR. BONJOUR. WOUI. YEAH, OKAY. OKAY. I DREAMED A DREAM OF TIME GONE
BY. ♪ WHEN HOPE WAS HIGH AND LIFE
WORTH LIVING. ♪ I DREAMED THAT LOVE WOULD
NEVER DIE. ♪ I DREAMED THAT GOD WOULD KEEP
ON GIVING. ♪ I HAD A DREAM MY LIFE WOULD
BE. ♪ SO DIFFERENT FROM THIS HELL
I’M LIVING SNOATD SO DIFFERENT NOW FROM WHAT IT SEEMS. ♪ THE LIFE HAS KILLED THE DREAM
IN ME– CAR, DO YOU MIND? WE’RE DOING A SHOW. THEY’RE DOING A SHOW. WE’RE DOING A MUSICAL! THAT WAS GREAT, GUYS. THAT WAS GREAT. THAT WAS GREAT.>>I MEAN SO MUCH FOR FRENCH
MANNERS. LOOK, I GET IT, IF A BUILDING IS
ON FIRE, YOU’VE GOT TO GET THERE. BUT IF A SHOW IS IS ON FIRE,
DON’T PUT THAT OUT IN THE PROCESS. OKAY. GUYS. THIS IS IT. THE BIG FINALE. ONE SONG MORE. LET’S GO. ONE DAY MORE. ♪
♪ ♪ TOMORROW IS THE JUDGEMENT DAY. ♪ TOMORROW WE’LL FOR WHAT IN
HEAV HEN IN STORE. ♪ ONE MORE DOR. ♪ ONE MORE DAY. ♪ ONE DAY MORE. ♪ CARS, GO, GO, GO I WILL SEE MU
COURT. GO, GO, GO, GO. OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! OH MY IMOD! DID YOU SEE IT? DID YOU FEEL IT.>>YES.>>DID YOU FEEL IT? NOT ABOUT ME GUYS, IT IS ABOUT
ME AND THEN IT’S ABOUT YOU. AND I NEED TO YOU TO REMEMBER
THAT. LET’S GIVE THEM A CURTAIN CALL. LET’S GIVE THEM A CURTAIN CALL. MERCI, MERCI, MERCI. MERCI. MERCI. MERCI. GIVE MAY A– MERCI. GIVE MAY A– MERCI. VIV LeFRANCE!>>THEY LOVED THAT. THEY LOVED IT. THEY LOVED THAT. AND I DON’T THINK IT IS
EGOISTICAL IN ANYWAY TO SAY THAT I AM A [BLEEP] STAR! I NEED A CROISSANT.
Hi guys so today I’m gonna teach you how to
change a new set of strings on your guitar without any tools so you don’t have pliers, you don’t have this windy thing And you have a new set of strings but you need to change it right now So what you’re gonna do is… For this demonstration I’m gonna use the A string So I’m just gonna unwind the A string This part over here, you want to push this string into the guitar like so Sometimes you can take it out like that, sometimes you can’t So in this case I can’t, cause it’s too tight So when it’s too tight, just loosen the rest of the strings. The G string and the D string over here I’m gonna loosen the B string too Then you put your hand into the guitar Push the bridge pin up from the bottom You’ll be able to feel it from underneath the guitar Push it up like so, and the bridge pin is out Take your new string, and put it inside and make sure that the tip of the string which goes inside, that part jutting out right over here, that it actually faces up put it inside and pull the string up and thread it through this part of the machine head through the hole So you want to pull it with your finger not so tight and then put your two fingers, index and your thumb at the nut at the tip, right here And then you pull it back about one fret Then you start tightening Make sure your fingers are holding it while tightening And make sure this end of the string is facing up Not going down For this part of the string You want to coil it like so So what you do is make a coil, like so You hold it with your two fingers over here And take this part and put it through inside and put it through again Looks nice and neat There you go, so it doesn’t dangle around I hope this helps you in changing your guitar strings Especially in emergency situations where you don’t have any tools and Thanks for watching! Subscribe if you like it!
(Peter) Welcome to our most glorious nation. Papers, please and we’ll get you on your way. Please provide some identification. Tell me now, how long do you plan to stay? (AJ) Please sir, let me through! My family has the flu! They’re dying in Arstotzka while I’m stuck in here with you! (Peter) Sir, your state ID is out of date, I see. But since you’ve implored it, I simply ignore it! The rest seems good to me. Welcome to greatest country, Arstotzka. Papers, please or you will not be allowed. Just a few simple questions to ask ya- I will stamp your passport once these things you have avowed. Is this here your name? Your visa’s not the same. (Miss Bird) I changed it only Sunday- (Peter) Where’s the proof to back your claim? (Miss Bird) Please, I have not lied! I am a brand new bride. My husband’s awaiting consumating! (Peter) Your entry is DENIED. (Miss Bird) Hmph! (Arstotzkan Leaders) We, the leaders of Arstotzka hereby raise security. Every permit must be signed upside-down or you’ll be fined. Glory to Arstotzka! You will tear up every visa from a person with a beard. Every woman, child and man from Antegria is banned. Glory to- Glory to Arstotzka! (Peter) Welcome into our beautiful country. Papers, please or I’ll have you thrown in jail. Please forgive, I must put this quite bluntly- On this card, it says that you are a male. (“Woman”) Oh, I got that changed! I’ve since been ‘rearranged’. (Peter) If you’re no man, this body scan sure looks a little strange… (“Woman”) Surely this could make it all a small mistake? (Peter) A false alarm, ma’am. Do no harm! (“Woman”) I’ve got some LIVES to take! (Arstotzkan Leaders) In the interest of Arstotzka we impose new protocols. (Explosion and car alarms in the background) Every migrant overweight you must now interrogate Glory to- Glory to Arstotzka! (Rebel) Hey! Yes, you! Do you back the rebellion? ‘Gainst the state and its grip upon the land? Vile, corrupt! Truly Machiavellian! Join the revolution! Now’s the time to take a stand! (Peter) Listen, sir, you seem suspicious and extreme. (Rebel) It’s true, my covert goal’s- To overthrow the whole regime! (Peter) Which side should I choose? When either way I lose? My occupation, or my kids and wife? My aspirations, or my worthless life? DENY, or APPROVE! (Peter) Cause no trouble. (Rebel) I’m a hooded figure, it’s what I do! (Peter) Next! Papers, please. (Beard) Oogh! (Peter) Nope! I quit.
Do you want anything from the shop? Cornetto. Nelson, have you got any papers? Nelson? I haven’t even… I owe you about 15p. Oh dear. Sorry, I haven’t got any change. I didn’t even have enough
at the fucking shop. Oh dear. ‘… no official comment but religious groups
are calling it Judgement Day. There’s… ‘ #… panic on the streets of London… # – ‘… number of reports of… ‘
– ‘… serious attacks on… ‘ – ‘… people who are being… ‘
– ‘… eaten alive.’ ‘Witness reports are sketchy.
One unifying detail seems to be ‘that the attackers appear to be… ‘